In managed hosting, we provide our clients with numerous different solutions and services which are all oriented towards ensuring that your platform is always running perfectly with highly performant technology. In this process, we look after both the big picture and the details.
We achieve the maximum performance for you for example via cluster solutions with load balancing. Also our data centres are simultaneously large backbone nodes with mutual redundancy and repeatedly connected with 10 GBit/s. They have numerous national and international connections, among others DE-CIX, AMSIX, DTAG and several Tier 1 upstreams.
For the best possible simultaneous availability, we use our own network and redundancies across several data centres. The permanent accessibility of experienced Unix and network technicians ensures the availability of your application additionally. And when there should be a special requirement, you can rely on our years of experience with active disaster recovery solutions.
A service /project manager is at your disposal as a direct contact partner who knows all your requirements and who oversees the development and maintenance of each of your projects according to the agreements which have been made. All processes are oriented here to ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ITIL. This gives you the security you need together with the fact that all solutions which we develop for you and offer you are already established and have proved their value. You can relax and rely on us. Every day. Every hour.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Experience in the design of performant, reliable internet platforms
- 24 x 7 monitoring of servers
- Permanent accessibility with experienced and well-trained Unix, Windows and network technical experts
- National and international connections, among others DTAG, DE-CIX, AMSIX, several Tier 1 upstreams
- Exemplary data security and data protection
- Established processes and structures (ISO and ITIL oriented)
- Experience with common applications such as CQ5, Typo3, Tomcat, MySQL, Apache, Exim, PHP and many more
- Virtualisation with KVM, VMware and Citrix
- Optional disaster recovery solutions