Founded in 1996, Plus.line AG is still managed by Richard Gresek, the founder, owner and chairman. Year for year it continues to grow thanks to our own efforts.
Founded in 1996, the Plus.line AG underwent continuous development transforming into a joint stock company in 2001. From the beginning, and still today, we are an owner-managed enterprise with CEO Richard Gresek playing a leading role. Year after year, we are consistently growing from within and can thus guarantee our clients that the Plus.line AG will always remain a reliable partner at their side. Our certifications are additional proof of our performance capability.
A few data and facts about the Plus.line AG:
- 1996 founded
- Since 2001 a joint stock corporation (Aktiengesellschaft AG)
- Chairman Richard Gresek, informatics graduate
- Head office in Frankfurt am Main
- Since foundation continuously growing, positive business results
- Own high-performing network structure with own backbone
- Performant connections to important international peering points
- Several secure data centres
- More than 600 discerning company clients
- Winner of the ECO Award 2009 as "Best internet service provider for business clients"
- Certified with ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 27001
In future as well, Plus.line AG will continue its specialization and rely on its three core business fields. These will be continuously extended.
The partnerships with many of our clients have already existed for several years. We shall continue relying on mutual trust and confidence. We look forward to providing our clients with even better solutions.